Presents For Pets Campaign
July – November 10th 2013
Help a Homeless Pet Today!
We’ve organized many ways for you to participate in our campaign to help homeless pets. The donations collected will benefit three great shelters in the area. The Homeless Animal Rescue Team (HART), a Northern Virginia based no-kill, animal support and rescue organization started in 1990. King Street Cats, a cat only no kill shelter that has been operating through the tireless efforts of volunteers since 2003, and The Animal Welfare League of Arlington, whose mission is to improve the life of all animals by finding them compassionate and permanent homes. Becky’s Pet Care will transport the physical donations accepted to all the benefiting shelters. 100% of donations go to shelters.
Please review the opportunities and then join in the campaign to provide every pet with a happy holiday season this year.
Dine Out – Help Homeless Pets!
1) Glory Days: Dine anytime between Oct. 8 and Nov 14, 2012 Homeless Pets earn 10% of your check total (minus alcoholic beverages) Any Northern VA Location – Find one here: www.GloryDays.com Mail a copy of your guest check (not credit card receipt, the actual guest check) to Becky’s Pet Care, 5520 Cherokee Ave., Suite 204, Alexandria, VA 22312 We’ll send it in to Glory Days which is how they track the donation and we’ll mail you $10 in Becky’s Bucks to use on your next pet care service. 2) Restaurant Nights: Glory Days We are hosting specific nights where members of the Becky’s team will be dining for dollars at Glory Days. Join us and make sure to ask for a copy of your guest check and present it to the BPC team member on hand. Remember, you can go to any location ANY time from now through November and send your guest check to Becky’s for the same great deal. August 15th 5PM-9PM: Glory Days 9526 Old Keene Mill Rd.
Burke, VA 22015-4208 September 5th 5PM-9PM Glory Days 13800 Smoketown Rd.
Woodbridge, VA 22192-4210 October 10th 5PM-9PM Glory Days 13850 Braddock Rd.
Centreville, VA 20121-2452 October 24th Glory Days Fox Mill Shopping Center
2567 John Milton Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-2527 3. Restaurant Nights: Joe’s Place Pizza and Pasta September 10th and 24th 5555 Lee Highway
703-532-0990 Be sure to mention HART and Becky’s Pet Care when you check out to ensure that the receipt receives proper credit! We will also have a donation box if you have anything you’d like to drop off for Presents for Pets during the event. 4) Restaurant Nights: Fosters Grille, Alexandria October 15th and October 22nd 2004 Eisenhower Ave. Alexandria, VA 22630 Make sure to mention Becky’s so that receipts can be properly collected!
Drop-off Locations: All Boxes will be distributed by 7/26.
Becky’s Pet Care Headquarters
5520 Cherokee Avenue, Suite 204
Alexandria, VA 22312
M-F 9AM-7PM; Sat & Sun 10AM-1PM
Check homepage and contact page for any dates we are closed or closing early.
Davis Ford Animal Clinic
13478 Minnieville Rd.
Woodbridge, VA 22192
529 Oronoco St. Alexandria, VA 22314
Fairfax and Falls Church Locations!
8305 Merrifield Avenue, Suite A, Fairfax, VA 22030
920 West Broad Street Suite C, Falls Church, VA 22046
140 Park Street SE
Vienna, VA 22180
Would you like to host a donation box? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the most needed supplies requested by the shelters
- Clumping cat litter
- Spot flea medication for dogs and cats – Frontline (Dogs Only), Advantage, Revolution
- Heartworm Preventative
- Clip leads, great for adoption events and transports
- Non-clumping cat litter to use for small kittens
- Nutro Natural Choice kitten food, both dry and canned
- Puppy pads
- Ink jet printer cartridges sizes HP15, HP23, HP45, and HP78
- Signage (sandwich boards, table top displays, or other signs that we can use to promote HART and our animals)
- Nutro Natural Choice adult cat food, both dry and canned
- Dog food (Avoderm, Regal or Wellness preferred)
- Food/water bowls (stainless steel preferred)
- Dog crates, especially medium and large wire folding dog crates for showing animals at adoption day events
- Cat beds, toys, and scratching posts
- Dog beds for medium and large dogs
- Sporn or other no pull chest harnesses
- Double handle, 4′ web leashes
- Dog collars, including martingale “no slip” collars and metal buckle collars
- Dog brushes and combs
- Dog shampoo and conditioner
- Yarn, preferably the softer and “fun fur” types for crocheting cat toys
- Friskies, Wellness, KMR kitten powder/cans, or Pro-plan (kitten formula) cat food
- Gerber baby food (chicken only)
- Costco dry food of any type for cats and dogs.
- Pine litter
- Fresh Step clay litter
- Paper towels
- Garbage bags.
- Slip Leads for Dogs
- Gas Cars
- Disinfectant wipes and pet safe cleaning supplies
- Manila folders (letter size)
- Copier paper
- Staples gift cards
- Office depot gift cards