Becky’s Pet Care recognizes our employees as team members critical to making our clients feel comfortable with their choice in pet care. We are committed to a professional culture based on shared goals and mutual respect, encouraging a genuine spirit of cooperation and confidence. At the same time, we recognize each team member’s individuality and encourage open communication on all fronts.
Although our employees’ schedules and geography vary, we hold quarterly in-office events, employee holiday parties and an annual company picnic to support our friendly team atmosphere.
As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for new team members. The nature of our business allows us to offer an independent and flexible work environment for reliable, organized animal lovers with excellent time management skills.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Dog Walker
- Pet Sitter Positions
- Office Positions
We are currently hiring Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters.
An ideal Becky’s employee has the following:
- Good customer service skills for communicating with pet owners
- Commitment to a schedule of availability and follow-through with assigned jobs
- Ability to solve problems in unusual or different circumstances
- Willingness and ability to clean up after pets as necessary and as directed by management and/or clients
- Physically capable of walking a variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
Please keep in mind that you must have reliable, insured transportation and be willing to work within at least a five-mile radius of your home. Mileage/gas is not reimbursable.
- Dog Walkers: Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Pet Sitters: Mornings (6-9:30 a.m.) and evenings (6-9:30 p.m.) 7 days a week including all holidays.