We want you to work where you live and love what you do!
Becky’s Pet Care has been offering quality in-home pet sitting and dog walking in Northern Virginia for over 15 years. We are well established professionals who offer the very best care for animals of all types. We are currently seeking dedicated, trustworthy and experienced animal lovers to perform in-home pet sitting and midday dog walking.
Does spending the day offering TLC to cats and dogs sound like your idea of fun?
Then being a Professional Pet Care provider may be just the unique opportunity to work outside an office that you’ve been searching for! If you have a high set of personal standards that you bring to every situation, are dedicated, trustworthy and love providing great care to dogs and cats – we’d love to meet you!
A Becky’s Pet Care Purrfect Fit:
- Natural, friendly and professional style of communication
- Comfort and confidence in interacting with people of all types
- Trustworthy and experienced with animals
- Superlative time management skills
- Able to provide up to three professional and three character references
- Seeking supplemental income or part time work, or willingness to build a full time schedule over time
- Always delivers a great experience
- The ability to think creatively
- Wants to have fun!
What you will need to get started:
- A reliable, insured car.
- Dog Walkers need to be consistently AVAILABLE for a minimum of 2 hours between 10AM and 4PM M-F
Pet Sitters need to be consistently AVAILABLE for a minimum of 2 hours between 6-9:30AM, & 6-9:30pm, 7 days per week
- The ability to work some holidays
- A smart phone
At Becky’s Pet Care, all of our dedicated pet care professionals are employee’s not independent contractors. Depending on your availability and our scheduling needs your workload may increase. A background check will be performed on all candidates
If this sounds like a job you would enjoy, please apply below!
Becky’s Pet Care is an E-Verify Company.