Ice Cream for your Pet
1 cup peanut butter.
2 cups natural yogurt.
2 tablespoons honey.
How to make:
- Mash the banana and stir into the yogurt.
- Warm the peanut butter either on your stove or in the microwave until it is easy to stir.
- Add the banana/yogurt mixture and the honey.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Pour into non-stick trays or containers and freeze. We like to use ice cube trays, or freeze in small dog sized containers!
- Freeze overnight or until frozen
It is nicer if you take it out of the freezer to let it soften before giving it to your dog. It depends how big your frozen portions are, but this could take somewhere between ten minutes and half an hour.
Source: For more pet ice cream recipes go to http://www.crazycrumb-dog-treats.com/dog-ice-cream.html